Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Little (Nano) Science Fiction for Your Sunday Evening

For your viewing pleasure, here is the first episode of the Nano SciFi Tales series by director Nacho Vigalondo (Timecrimes [2003] and the very recently released Extraterrestrial [2012]). Each Nano SciFi video is under 21 seconds and totally and completely charming. 
I can watch this one video, in particular, over, and over, and over. And laugh out loud as it ends, every single time. Enjoy!

Catch the rest of the nano videos at the WOPP YouTube channel, here.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

aahhh! I love Nacho! Extraterrestrial is amazing, and when I saw it he did a q&a afterward and is a hilarious hipster. amazing!!!!

arantxa said...

Ooooh, was that recently, when Extraterrestrial opened in LA? I admit that I haven't seen either of his feature-length films yet, but I love watching his shorts on YouTube. I'm planning on renting Extraterrestrial from iTunes over the weekend.

And describe hilarious hipster: I love your descriptions of hilarious things because they are, generally, hilarious themselves!