Saturday, May 18, 2013

Greetings from postcard season

Look what I found in my mailbox when I got home earlier this week -- the second postcard of the season! If you've been keeping an eye on my Instagram activities over the past couple of weeks, you'll know that I've just gotten back from a family trip to Spain. It was the first time in about ten years that my parents and sister and I have been able to go together as a family to visit my grandparents and extended family, and it was great. More on that sometime soon. In the meantime, enjoy this garden gnomes and Jesus Christ, Chelsea Flea Market postcard from Sarah T!
The nuptial celebration she refers to is her own. I'm looking forward to a great, Latin American Entourage,* NYC reunion -- even if it is in July, my second-least favorite month in NYC (right after August). That's how much I love you, Sarah T: voluntarily -- happily, even -- coming to NYC in the middle of summer, my hell on earth.

* Oh, the Entourage: I miss you!

1 comments:

someday on the avenue said...

That is true devotion!!! And we have air conditioning I promise!!! Can't wait lady, can't wait.